Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Great Day 2

I feel a thousand times better than I did yesterday.  Tara made burritos tonight I porked (well beaned) on my burritos.  They were fabulous.  Tonight for dessert I can have either watermelon, cantaloupe, or popcorn.  I am leaning towards popcorn.

Last night was effects of the caffeine, so glad to be done with that.  My toughest part of the day is 3 to 5 o'clock.  Tomorrow I am taking my mom to sushi, I will be eating miso soup, salad and a vegi roll.  Sounds good.

My buddy Kim Metez wants me to talk about the different foods and how they make me feel.  I think that will come into play after the 42 days when I start adding the meat back.  If I feel this good the whole time this will be easy, but I have a feeling i will hit a huge wall.

All I can say is the beans were great, hopefully I will poop tomorrow because of them, my digestive system has shut down, hope you all wanted to know that.  Tara's did just the opposite of mine.

Always fun to share toilet stories.  Stay tuned.

1 comment: