Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 4 was pretty easy

Day 4 wasn't bad at all.  I haven't lost any weight at all, and I am not happy about that, but the good news is the my toilet issues are not issues anymore, so I can feel the pounds flush away.

Oatmeal for breakfast was  a smart choice, then leftover minestrone soup for lunch, and then Tara made noodles with olive oil and garlic, with baked asparagus fabulous.

I must say that this diet whoops lifestyle change is much easier than I ever thought, but I am only at day 4 and 38 more days to go.

I do miss soda, chocolate, that is about it right now.

Life is good as Alma would say "No Complaints"

1 comment:

  1. Brian if you want vegan chocolate(not sure if you just aren't eating chocolate at all), but there are vegan options out there. Here is a link with some good information!

    http://vegetarian.about.com/od/shoppingproducts/f/veganchocolate.htm

    ReplyDelete