Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2 morning

Day 2 is starting out really good, I can't eat all my fruit i have no appetite.  Slept really well.  Lunch better be good today.  Maybe the pizza I couldn't finish last night.  All well lots of support on facebook from friends.  Tara doesn't seem to be struggling.  She is a rock that is why. OK i did weigh 235.0 this morning, so being a guy let's you lose weight easy.

To clarify my hangover is from soda products, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, etc.  No coffee here, and on facebook all my old friends are talking about the way I used to cut weight in high school for wrestling, those were some bad habits.  It does work, but it ends up only being water weight.  As soon as you drink water it comes right back.

The left over pizza is really good, taste much better when you feel better.  Tara gave me some raw almonds to munch on today.  I will let you know how it is going tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment